You’re ready for a new romance, but how can you avoid repeating past mistakes? The author of Getting Past Your Breakup offers an essential guide to building a healthy relationship.Plenty of dating books offer advice on how to flirt or catch someone’s eye, but they won’t help you make better decisions during the selection process so you can find real love.
Based on years of research and work with her own clients, Susan Elliott offers a proven plan that will help you to:
- Examine past relationships for unfinished business and negative patterns
- Identify warning signs and red flags
- Keep your standards and boundaries high, even when you’re head over heels
- Work through rejection, rebounding, and other bumps in the road
- Decide when to take a relationship to the next level and when to say goodbye
With practical rules, strategies, and self-assessments—including tips for dating as a parent and dating online—Getting Back Out There will help you transition from your split to a happy, healthy new